Sunday, August 20, 2017

Week in Review: August 14 - 18


Week in Review is where I recap posts from the previous week and preview what's to come.

Monday, August 14



Tuesday, August 15



Wednesday, August 16



Thursday, August 17



Friday, August 18




Coming Next Week

I have reviews for two awesome contemporaries coming up. Top Ten Tuesday is celebrating back to school and I'll be sharing some of my favorite books that I read in school. And, of course, I'll have my weekly Wednesday and Friday posts.


What have you read this week? Leave a comment below and let me know.

2 comments:

  1. I read Hidden Threat and now I'm reading Ghost Heart! You need to read it! 😱

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hidden Threat was great! Ghost Heart sounds really good! Thanks for coming by! Happy reading! :)

      Delete