Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Need to Be Movies (Part 1)


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

The Broke and Bookish are taking a break until mid-August, so I thought I'd come up with my own topic this week. I'm featuring Books That Need to Be Movies. I'm breaking these up into two parts. This week I'm featuring Contemporary and Historical Novels. Next week I'll be featuring Paranormal/Fantasy/Dystopia Novels that need to be movies, so be sure and come back and check those out by clicking here.

Contemporary/Historical

by Pepper Basham

by Amy Matayo

by Christy Barritt

by Christy Barritt

by Mike Nappa

by Janice Thompson

by Roseanna White

by Laura Frantz

by Sarah Sundin

by Joanne Bischof

What books do you want to see made into movies?

4 comments:

  1. You have some great books there! I LOVE The Lady and the Lionheart! I think Hallmark should make movies from Melissa Tagg's Walker series! Have a great day! 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! I'd love to see the Walker Family on TV! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Ahhh! So much yes. Bring on Joanne's book to the small (or big) screen. It's a stunner. Seeing Sarah's adapted would be great, too as she writes beautiful fiction, and though I haven't read them, a blogger friend highly recommends Christy's books. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lady and the Lionheart movie would be epic! Sarah's a master of WWII fiction and Christy's are so suspenseful! Thanks for coming by! :)

      Delete