Thursday, April 4, 2024

Review: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis



MY THOUGHTS

Can you believe this was my first time reading this book? I definitely should have read it before now, but I'm so glad that I finally got around to it. What a charming book! I was pretty sure I was going to like it, but I didn't think I'd love it as much as I did. I kind of wish I would've read it when I was a kid because I know I would've been completely enchanted by it, just as I am now. This is a classic for a reason. And I've gotta say, while I've read some great books recently, this is one of the best I've read in a long time. It's got a spot on my favorite shelf, and I know I'm going to want to read it again and again. I can't wait to continue the series.

FIVE STARS

4 comments:

  1. I love this book, too! You make me want to reread it. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that makes me happy! I wanted to read it again as soon as I finished it. :D

      Delete
  2. I didn't love it but I liked it very much. I also wished I had read it as a child because I think I would love it more then instead of now.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This would've been such a fun one to read when I was a kid! Hope you have a lovely day too! :)

      Delete