Thursday, March 28, 2024

Review: Lake Shore Awakening (Redemption Shores #4) by Jennifer Rodewald

About the Book
Will love endure even through these challenges?

Hazel loves Bennett and wants to be happy with him, but she doesn’t believe in marriage. Bennett wants the promise, or he can’t see a future for them. If they can’t resolve their differences in worldview, their relationship will die, and Hazel might lose all hope for a life beyond her isolated existence.

There doesn’t seem to be a solution either can accept.

Meanwhile, Hunter and Janie are euphoric, planning their wedding and looking forward to their life together at the Splendor Lodge. But when a stranger wanders into Janie’s Café with a life-altering claim, Janie isn’t sure she can navigate through the truth.

Will Hazel become the bitter, lonely woman she sees in her future? Or can she and Bennett overcome all that threatens the unexpected love that they’ve found? And will Hunter and Janie work through the sideways shift in their world?

Come back to the majestic beauty of Elk Canyon Lake, a remote and breathtaking wonder hidden in the stunning Montana Mountains. There you'll find unexpected romance, the redemption of broken pasts, and hope dawning anew.

Available in Kindle Unlimited at time of posting

MY THOUGHTS

Oh my goodness, what a soul-stirring addition to this series! I'm having a hard time putting into words just how much I loved it. I’ve enjoyed every book in the series, but this is my favorite. I absolutely loved the spiritual message. I felt God's presence woven into every single page. I’m in awe and almost in tears.

I’ve truly enjoyed getting to know these characters. They’re realistically flawed, but I love how authentic they are. It’s been refreshing to read about characters who aren’t perfect. I’ve enjoyed watching them grow and experience new things, as well as seeing their mistakes and triumphs. This book brings a lot of change to the characters’ lives. They’re stretched and tested in new ways. I’ve loved watching their transformations and seeing them discover God’s love. It’s truly inspiring. I’ve been cheering them on from the beginning, and it’s been awesome to witness their growth.

I can’t say enough good things about this book or this series. It’s been such an inspiring experience. I highly, highly recommend it. This is not a standalone, so be sure to start with book one. You won't be disappointed.

I received a copy of this book and voluntarily reviewed it. All thoughts and comments are my honest opinion.

FIVE STARS

No comments:

Post a Comment