Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Can't Wait Wednesday: Flights of Fancy (American Heiresses #1) by Jen Turano

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

This week I'm featuring Flights of Fancy (American Heiresses #1) by Jen Turano releasing January 1, 2019.

About the Book
Miss Isadora Delafield may be an heiress, but her life is far from carefree. When her mother begins pressuring her to marry an elderly and uncouth duke, she escapes from the high society world she's always known and finds herself to be an unlikely candidate for a housekeeper position in rural Pennsylvania.

Mr. Ian MacKenzie is known for his savvy business sense and has built his reputation and fortune completely on his own merits. But when his adopted parents are in need of a new housekeeper and Isadora is thrown into his path, he's unexpectedly charmed by her unconventional manner.

Neither Isadora nor Ian expected to find the other so intriguing, but when mysterious incidents on the farm and the truth of Isadora's secret threaten those they love, they'll have to set aside everything they thought they wanted for a chance at happy-ever-after.


Why I Need It
I always look forward to Jen Turano's books. They're full of so much humor and heart, I just can't help but feel happy while reading them.

What upcoming release are you excited about?

15 comments:

  1. I love it when an author is like that- their books just always seem to work. Hope it's awesome when it comes out!

    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? It's so awesome to find an author like that. Thanks for visiting, Greg! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the smile on her face -- it's so mischevious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does look quite mischievous! Thanks for coming by, Verushka! Happy reading! :)

      Delete
  3. I like the sound of this one and I love the cover. I hope you get a chance to enjoy it.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover too! It's perfect for the description of the book. Thanks for stopping by, Mary! Happy reading! :)

      Delete
  4. I love happy, feel good reads, Ashley, and it sounds like I need to try this author. The book is warmhearted too. I hope you enjoy!

    Jennifer Tar Heel Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warmhearted is the perfect word to describe the cover! Thanks for coming by, Jennifer! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

      Delete
  5. I think I would have fled too if faced with the same fate! This sounds like a fun read. I love that cover. I hope you enjoy this one! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably would've fled too! Thanks for visiting! Hope you have a great week too! :)

      Delete
  6. This one does sound like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be. Thanks for stopping by, Lark! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

      Delete
  7. Oooh! I love the cover of this book! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! Thanks for coming by, Ronyell! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

      Delete