Thursday, February 21, 2019

Review: Dark Power Collection (Forbidden Doors #1) by Bill Myers



About the Book

In Myers' bestselling series, teenager Rebecca Becka: Williams, her brother Scott, and her friend Ryan Riordan are swept into heartstopping encounters with an all-too-real invisible world fraught with deception and spiritual adversaries. Three books that center around a particular Forbidden Door are gathered for each volume in these special collections.


My Thoughts

I read quite a few books last year that dealt with spiritual warfare. I really enjoyed them all and am constantly on the lookout for more. I found this collection by Bill Myers, who wrote some of my favorite stories in the Harbinger series, and was eager to check it out.

It seemed to be geared towards younger teens, and even though I'm not the target audience, I found it to be entertaining and informative with a really good message. I enjoyed all three of the stories within and am really looking forward to continuing the series. It's something I'd definitely recommend to teens.


Four Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment