Thursday, December 28, 2017

Review: Relentless: A Raven Remington Novel by Christy Barritt


About the Book

An ex-CIA operative. A top-secret mission. Danger that lurks at every turn.

Raven Remington is facing her most challenging mission: protecting the man who may have killed her sister. The former spy is still trying to integrate into life as a civilian and figure out whom to trust. With each passing day, the task becomes more difficult.

Can Raven figure out who is trying to assassinate the man—the senator—she’s been tasked to protect . . . or will surprises hidden just below the surface destroy life as she knows it?

*Relentless is based on the fictional TV show starring Hollywood starlet Joey Darling from The Worst Detective Ever mystery series.


My Review

Four Stars

It was so great to get a peek at an episode of Joey Darling's (from the Worst Detective Ever series) hit TV show Relentless and to see her character Raven Remington in action. Raven is awesome. She's strong and fierce, a force to be reckoned with. I can totally understand why she has such a passionate fan base.

This novella was full of suspense and had me turning the pages as fast as I could. While I was reading, it really felt like I was watching an actual TV show. If this were a show that was on TV right now, I would totally watch it. I'm really hoping there are more episodes to come! And even if you haven't read the Worst Detective Ever series, yet, Relentless can definitely still be enjoyed. Highly recommend!

I received a copy of this book from the author. All thoughts and comments are my honest opinion.

To learn more about Christy Barritt, visit her website, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, this is so cool! Is there any in the series that follows Joey as she's filming? It's be so cool to see the difference between the two characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's not any that follow her while she's filming. But maybe in future installments? That would be cool to see though. This one really felt like I was watching a TV show and instead of Chapters, they were called 'Commercial Breaks' which I LOVED.

      Thanks for visiting, Verushka! Happy New Year! :)

      Delete