Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Waiting On Wednesday: Awakened (The Soul Chronicles Book 2) by Morgan L. Busse

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that highlights upcoming eagerly anticipated releases.

This week I'm featuring Awakened (The Soul Chronicles Book 2) by Morgan L. Busse releasing November 14.


About the Book

The monster has awakened.

After her escape from the Tower and from her father's experiments, Kat Bloodmayne wakes up to discover the dark power inside of her has grown stronger. Now more than ever she needs to find the doctor who holds the key to healing her, but the only one who can help her find him is Stephen Grey, the very man who betrayed her.

Stephen Grey cannot change the past or what he did to Kat, but he will do everything he can to help her now. But will Kat let him? Or will his transgression be too much to overcome?

Time races against them as they travel with sky pirates through harrowing storms and across the war-torn country of Austrium in search of the doctor who can cure Kat. But can he cure what is broken inside of her? Or will the monster inside of Kat consume her soul?

Why I Need It

The first book in this series, Tainted, was SO GOOD and it seems like I've been waiting FOREVER for the sequel. I'm so excited to find out where this story leads to next!

What book are you eagerly anticipating? Leave a comment below and let me know.

14 comments:

  1. This one sounds good - thank you for sharing. My Can't-Wait Wednesday is a YA sci fi adventure... https://sjhigbee.wordpress.com/2017/09/27/cant-wait-wednesday-27th-september-2017/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! This book sounds awesome! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you'll enjoy this book as much as you did the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a lot of fun! I wrote down the title of the first book so I can look more closely later. It seems like a book that might fit my genre preference. Enjoy it!
    Laura :)
    My Can't Wait Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not seen this series before so I just went and added the first one to Goodreads. Sounds like it will be a good read. Hope you love this sequel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first book was really fun. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  6. OOO this looks steampunk and I am a sucker for steampunk. Great pick!

    My CWW: https://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2017/09/cant-wait-wednesday-batman-nightwalker.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love steampunk, too! Thank you for coming by! :)

      Delete
  7. Wow, thank you so much for sharing, Ashley! ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited for it! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete