Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Unforgettable Characters


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

The topic for this week is Ten Books That Feature Characters ___________. So I thought I'd share Books with Unforgettable Characters.


1. Charlie Lionheart from The Lady and the Lionheart by Joanne Bischoff
Charlie... sigh... so swoonworthy! He's my favorite leading man of all time. He's such an admirable guy... there are no words...

2. Annabel Lee from Annabel Lee by Mike Nappa
From the very first sentence of this book, I knew there would be no other character quite like Annabel. She has a very unique "voice" and I loved reading from her perspective. She's one of the most likeable and unforgettable characters I've ever read about.

3. Mama Bliss from The Raven by Mike Nappa
Mama Bliss is something else! She's one of those characters that's really hard to describe. You've just gotta read this story.

4. Romulus White from From This Moment by Elizabeth Camden
There is no leading man quite like the dapper and dandy Romulus White.

5. Quentin Vandermark from Until the Dawn by Elizabeth Camden
Quentin was surly, argumentative, and just an all around grump, but I couldn't help rooting for him.

6. Woody from These Healing Hills by Ann H. Gabhart.
Woody, also known as Jabber jay, is an incredibly likeable guy. He's the type of character that will brighten anyone's day.


7. Chji from Conspiracy of Silence by Ronie Kendig
Chiji is a big source of wisdom and a great friend to main character Cole 'Tox' Russell.

8. Joe and Hugo from Huntress and Warfare by Julie Hall
I can't say much about either one of these characters because it'd be BIG spoilers, but they are AWESOME!


9. Willow from the Out of Time Series by Nadine Brandes
Willow's such a strong, resilient, and unique little girl. The strength and bravery she shows during the course of these books was very inspiring.

10. Archie from The Wishcraft Mystery Series by Heather Blake
Archie, the parrot who has a movie quote for every situation, is HILARIOUS!

Who are some of your most unforgettable characters?

16 comments:

  1. *Swoon* CHARLIE!! Love this gentleman. He's my favorite from Joanne's back list of books (so far). Ronie's characters are always spectacular, and sadly, I've not read these two Elizabeth Camden books, so I'll have to meet all these characters still. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only read a few of Elizabeth Camden's, so I still need to go back and read her earlier ones. But I've totally loved the three that I have read.

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. You make me curious about The Lady and The Lionheart!! I love swoonworthy hero. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lady and the Lionheart is one of my all time favorites. It's SO good!

      Thanks for coming by! :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any of these books yet, but The Raven does sound good.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday Post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Raven was really good. It had a great mystery that kept me guessing.

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't read any of these but I do love a great, memorable character. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Have a great week! :)

      Delete
  5. I haven't read any of these, but some of the titles really looks great. Great list though :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list! I haven't read any of these books, but they sound interesting!

    Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love me a good, unforgettable character! I haven't read any of these, but I've seen THE LADY AND THE LIONHEART on a couple other lists this week. Sounds like I need to check it out.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lady and the Lionheart is fantastic! Thanks for coming by! :)

      Delete
  8. I'm fascinated! You have a whole slew of books I've never heard of, but 2 of them sound like Edgar Allen Poe references! :D I'm gonna have to look into these! Happy TTT (belated lol).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annabel Lee and The Raven were awesome mystery/thrillers. Thank you for stopping by! Have a great weekend! :)

      Delete