Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Summer Reads


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

This week's theme is a Summer Reads Freebie, so I thought I'd post a list of books that I think are great to read on vacation.

1. The Montana Fire Series
by Susan May Warren

by Amy Matayo

by Susan May Warren

4. Romance Grows in Arcadia Valley 
by Mary Jane Hathaway, Elizabeth Maddrey, Lee Tobin McClain, Valerie Comer, Danica Favorite, Annalisa Daughety

5. Weddings by Bella Series
by Janice Thompson

by Joanne Bischof

by Jen Turano

8. Just the Way You Are
by Pepper Basham

by Irene Hannon

10. The Matchmakers Series by Kaye Dacus

What are your favorite "summer reads"?  Leave a comment below and let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Great books! There are several on there I really want to read! And some really great ones I've read already!😃

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun list!
    Lisa @ https://hopewellslibraryoflife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't read much romance, so I haven't heard of any of these. They look fun, though! I hope you enjoy them.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete