Monday, January 20, 2020

Review: Their Wander Canyon Wish by Allie Pleiter

About the Book
Can two little girls find their mom a match?

Their mother needs a fresh start…Could he be what they’ve been waiting for?

Back in her hometown with her twin daughters, widow Marilyn Sofitel is set on never falling in love again. She’s sure her heart is safe spending time with Wyatt Walker as he works to fix the carousel her girls love. Everyone knows he’s handsome, charming…and trouble. But as they grow closer, might their unlikely friendship to develop into something deeper?

Wander Canyon


My Thoughts

Their Wander Canyon Wish was another wonderful story from Allie Pleiter. I've loved everything I've read from her and this is my favorite one yet.

It was deep and meaningful. I hurt for the characters and rejoiced with them. I laughed with them and shed a tear right alongside them. It spoke to me on so many levels. The pain of harsh and unfair judgments, the untrue labels others place on you, can be so hurtful, but there is always hope and love in the Lord. What a wonderful reminder!

This was a quick read that I enjoyed immensely. I sped through it in just two days. I didn't want to leave these characters, but when I did have to set it down to tend to other things, they were always on my mind. It's a sweet and inspirational read that's sure to delight fans of contemporary romance. I can't wait to visit Wander Canyon again!

I received a copy of this book from the author and voluntarily reviewed it. All thoughts and comments are my honest opinion.

Five Stars

2 comments: