Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Can't Wait Wednesday: Finding Evergreen (Grace Revealed Book 3) by Jennifer Rodewald

Can't Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Wishful Endings that spotlights and discusses the books we're excited about that we've yet to read. Generally, they're books that are yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

This week I'm featuring Finding Evergreen (Grace Revealed Book 3) by Jennifer Rodewald releasing March 22, 2018.

About the Book
He thought he’d found the thrill of his life; she, the romance she’d hadn’t dared to hope for. Falling in love had been easy. Being married? Totally different story.

Married within a year of meeting, Ethan and Brandi add a foster daughter to their newly established family. Their story is enchanting—inspiring. Except when the fairytale fails. The stresses of unmet expectations and wounds from their pasts knife into their marriage, severing what they believed would be forever.

Hope for a broken marriage. Healing for their wounded spirits. It would take both to find evergreen. Are they brave enough to try?

Why I Need It
Jennifer Rodewald has quickly become one of my favorite authors. I have absolutely loved everything I've read by her and can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this book. It sounds like an emotional read, but I know it will be impossible to put down.

What book are you eagerly anticipating?

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm excited for it! Thanks for coming by, Greg! :)

      Delete
  2. Yes! This one. So looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure sounds like it is a great series. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cover! Sounds like a thoughtful book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cover makes me want to go hiking. Hope you really enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this cover so much! Thanks for stopping by, Barb! :)

      Delete
  6. Ah! Thank you, Ashley! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, Jennifer! I'm really looking forward to it! :)

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a good emotional book. I hope you get the chance to read it soon!

    Mary Can’t Wait Wednesday

    ReplyDelete