Friday, April 14, 2017

Book Beginnings: If I'm Found by Terri Blackstock


Book Beginnings is a weekly meme hosted by Rose City Reader that asks you to share the first sentence (or so) of the book you're reading, along with your initial thoughts/impressions. 



https://smile.amazon.com/If-Im-Found-Run-ebook/dp/B01HAKH212/ref=sr_tnr_p_1_8917427011_1_twi_kin_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492125927&sr=8-1&keywords=if+i%27m+found+terri+blackstock

This week I'm featuring If I'm Found (If I Run #2) by Terri Blackstock

The police lights in my rearview mirror almost destroy me.

My Thoughts:

Uh oh!  Remembering how If I Run, book one, left off... this makes me very nervous for Casey and super eager to find out what's going on! 


What's the first line of the book you're reading?


2 comments:

  1. I just finished When Tides Turn by Sarah Sundin. The first line is...A touch of kindness and enthusiasm could transform a person's spirit, and Quintessa Beaumont delighted in participating in the process.
    This was such a great book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was such a great book! You can never go wrong with a Sarah Sundin novel!

      Delete