Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Review: Dominion (Life After #3) by Julie Hall

About the Book

Nothing comes without a cost.

After defeating the red dragon’s legion of bloodthirsty demons, Audrey can finally settle into the afterlife with the knowledge her family is safe. But her quest for a perfect existence shatters the moment Logan is kidnapped in an attempt to bend her to Satan’s will.

Audrey must now travel to the one place no hunter has ever ventured to save the man she loves . . . Hell.

Savage demons, desiccated corpses, life sucking zombie trees, and a land of death and rot await Audrey and her friends as they battle through the fiery realm.

But Logan’s freedom comes with a price . . . the destruction of Audrey’s happily ever after.

As Satan schemes for dominion over all the realms, Audrey learns that some acts may be beyond redemption.

Fans of The Mortal Instruments, Buffy, and Supernatural won't want to miss out on all the twists and turns in the conclusion of this YA Fantasy journey.


My Thoughts

OH. MY. GOODNESS. This book has left me speechless! Wow! I need a couple seconds to collect my thoughts.

…   …   …   ...   ...

Okay, I'm seriously struggling to find the words to describe how absolutely amazing Dominion was. It's breathtaking and emotional and oh so good! There were so many twists and turns and shocks that I didn't see coming, that left me reeling. And like many others have said, be sure to have some tissues handy because, oh my gosh, the tears were plentiful and flowing.

I was completely and utterly sucked into Dominion from page one, not wanting to put it down for anything because, seriously, there is no good place to stop. (I do need to apologize to the person who kept interrupting me, though. I'm sorry for the grumbling and nasty looks I sent your way. I promise you'll understand when you read the book.)

I'd highly recommend this series to everyone, even those who aren't usually fans of this genre. It's powerful and full of so much goodness! It's the best! It's definitely a series that I'll want to reread again and again and has found a permanent place on my favorites list.

I'm not gonna say much more because I don't want to accidentally spoil anything. I'll just say, go grab yourself a copy. You don't want to miss out on this awesome thrill ride.

Five Stars

Connect with author Julie Hall by visiting her website, Facebook page, Twitter, and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment